PC FILL is a single part high degree of hardness, calibrated and smooth finish that is suitable for high resistance grouting from I mm to 12 mm on all horizontal and vertical surfaces with complete range of tiles and stone.
It is thixotropic has a wide range of colours and finishes. The heavy research by engineers for innovations via market feed back has made PC Fill an architect’s choice and user’s pride. PC Fill range of colours are developed to match all moods of colours band including classic Indian, Victorian, contemporary.
- Not recommended for use in power showers.
- Do not use showers for at least 2 weeks following completion of grouting.
- Use PC EPOXY GROUT which confirms to the current food hygiene regulations.
- Do not fill pool at least 3 weeks following completion of grouting.
- Use in conjunction with PC SBR LATEX (See data sheet of PC SBR LATEX for further details) The addition of PC SBR LATEX to cementbased grouts will enhance adhesion to tile edges, reduce water permeability and impart fexibility.